Do you agree with this introduction to Japanese culture?
In your opinion, what is accurate or inaccurate?
- Why should we learn a foreign language?
- Why does everyone learn English?
- What are the benefits of learning English?
- Do you agree with Dr. McWhorter’s 4 reasons?
What are some good questions to ask when you first meet someone from a foreign country, in Japan or abroad? Imagine that you are at a business meeting in Japan (or a foreign country), and you must introduce yourself to some new people and make a conversation with them. What questions would you ask? What topics should you avoid?
Post your ideas in the text box
Your group should choose a video at one of these links:
- Airi (Eat), Honami (See), Suzuka (Go Out)
- Hoshino, Ryosuke, Katsushi, Rie
- Shiori, Wakako, Toru, Hiroki
- Mawin, Hikaru
36 Hours in a City:
- Moe, Marie, Miyu